Come experience your bike to its fullest at the Suzuki Sports Bike Track Day event, held at the Luddenham Raceway NSW, 14th June, 2019.
Welcome to all sports bike owners, from first timers to track day regulars the Suzuki Track Day will provide an adrenaline pumping experience with added exclusives not available at regular events.
Spots are available from $100 for Suzuki riders, participants will be grouped according to experience and receive up to x6 20 minute sessions.
For an additional $50 riders can book a 20 minute test ride session aboard the latest generation GSX-R1000A and experience the hardest-accelerating, sharpest handling, most technically advanced GSX-R ever.
Before your booking, please make sure that you have read, understood and agreed to the TERMS & CONDITIONS under the rider indemnity form.
Once your booking is received, you must complete, print and bring the rider indemnity form with you to sign-in on the day.
PART OF THE SUZUKI TRACK DAY TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE LISTED BELOW:
Please read the full T&C's under the Suzuki Rider Indemnity Form before booking your spot.
3. The Applicant/Guardian knows that motorcycle activity/riding is dangerous recreation and that participation in the event will expose the applicant to risk of serious injury or death. This possibility of injury or death can happen because of mechanical equipment failure, the applicant's own actions while riding, track and weather conditions, the action or failures to act of other people, including other riders on the track with the applicant, or any combination of these or other factors.
4. The applicant/guardian recognises that the applicant may be injured or killed as a result of the applicant's own or someone else's negligence, either active or passive or by an equipment failure of the sort which would permit suit against a manufacturer or supplier on a theory of script (product) liability.
7. The applicant acknowledges and confirms that:
(a) The motorcycle used by the applicant is in roadworthy and safe condition;
A roadworthy motorcycle is defined as a motorcycle that meets the stated below:
- All treaded tyres must have a minimum of 2mm tread depth above the wear indicator at the beginning of the day- this includes centre as well as sides. If subsequent inspection during the day shows the tyre to be on or below the depth indicator, access to the track may be denied
- Slick tyres can be used on a dry track only. Access to the track may be denied if the track is deemed unsuitable for slick tyres
- Front and Rear brake pads must be deemed to have suitable material to complete a day at the racetrack.
- Tyres cannot have a puncture repair of any type
- Front and rear disc rotors must be above minimum thickness as per manufacturer’s specifications
- Front and rear brake lines must be secured correctly and must not leak or weep fluid
- Front and Rear brakes must operate correctly on testing
- Fork seals must not show any signs of leaking or weeping fluid
- Fairings must be secured correctly
- Any damage to fairings must not have sharp or jagged edges
- Foot pegs and mounting brackets must be secured and aligned correctly
- Exhausts must be secured by all mounting points
- Gear sack racks must be removed
- Chain guards as per manufactures specifications must be fitted correctly
- Levers or pedals that are bent and deemed difficult to operate must be repaired or replaced
- Throttles must snap back to the off position when released
- Handle bars must be secured and show no evidence of being able to move or to be bent from the original shape intended by the manufacturer
- Any other track worthy issues
(b) The applicant will wear all reasonable and proper safety equipment and safety apparel as stipulated below and is responsible for providing his/her own such equipment:
- Leather jacket and leather pants which zip securely together (no textile clothing permitted);
- Leather motorcycle boots (boots must come up to at least mid-calf height, have hard reinforced ankle support and overlap pants or pants must overlap boots, so as no skin or other clothing can be seen);
- Leather motorcycle gloves – gloves with carbon fibre or Kevlar knuckling and/or palms are strongly recommended (gloves must overlap jacket sleeves i.e. no wrist length gloves);
- Full-face helmet minimum of Australian AS1698 standards, visor must be correctly secured;
- Back protectors are not mandatory but strongly recommended.
NOTE: There is NO facility available to hire protective clothing, ensure your bring the appropriate protective riding apparel with you.
(c) The applicant is physically and mentally fit, healthy and skilled to partake in the event;
(d) The applicant/guardian has read this document and accepts its terms and conditions;
(e) The applicant/guardian has read the Policy sheet document and has understood, adhered to and accepts all terms and conditions contained therein.